EVA is for Ethylene Vinyl Acetate. EVA film is widely used in glass
laminating for safety and decoration purpose.
Our EVA films have some advantages:
1) High transparent. The transmittance exceeded 92.1% and keeps the
record of high transparency;
2) Wide range of adhesive: Between processing 80C° --130C° Provide
good adhesive strength.
3) Excellent UV resistance properties, effectively reduce the UV
damage to the laminated insertion materials
4) High ageing-resistant, have the properties with solar film, can
keep adhesion well and will not turn yellow longer than 20 years in
5) Suitable both for outdoor and indoor, meet the requirements of
safety and decoration.
6) Nice resistance to water and humidity, suitable for cutting and
7) Pure white, no black spot, high yellow resistance and long-term
| || || (mm)|| (m)|| (m)|
| High transparent EVA film for laminating glass||HC-EN-76|| 0.76|| 2.3|| 50|
0.5|| 2.3|| 80|
|HC-EN-38|| 0.38||2.25/2.3|| 100|
|HC-EN-25|| 0.25||2.25/2.3|| 150|